Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Make Yourself Workout

I think most of will agree that working out regularly is good for us.  What is tough is actually finding the motivation to go to the gym or go for a run or whatever it is that you do.  I used to go bed thinking that I would wake up in the morning and see how I felt before I decided if I was going to gym.  Many times, I would say to myself something like, "I'll just go after work because I'm too tired right now."  Then, I would go to work and then still decide to not go the gym because of some excuse like "it was a long day" or "there's too much going on".  So, I didn't go to the gym after work either.

So, many years ago, I simply committed to getting up each morning and going to the gym regardless of how I felt.  Unless I had a significant illness or had family commitments, I was at the gym.

I may not have always had the greatest workout each day but I was there, at the gym, moving my body.

So, the simple truth in this post is simply to schedule your workout and stick to it.  Don't let yourself decide if you feel like going to gym.  Just go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop Procrastinating - The Easy Way

Procrastination - What a lousy word.  Do you do it?  We all do at times.  Read more to find out to stop procrastinating and get things done...